WHO WE ARE
Fort Caspar Museum Association is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Founded in 1987, the FCMA's mission is to promote the preservation and education activities at Fort Caspar Museum through advocacy, volunteer service, and financial support.
- Free admission to Fort Caspar Museum
- 15 percent discount on items purchased in the Museum store
- Association’s newsletter and e-mail notifications of upcoming events
- Invitations to luncheons, educational programs, and special events
- Work at the Front Desk, helping with admissions and store sales
- Assist with educational programs and special events at the Museum
- Thirty 30+ recorded volunteer hours entitles you to a free one-year individual membership; 80+ hours earns a Family membership.
Fill it out and mail it in. Your benefits will start right away!
Contact us at (307) 235-8462 or email with questions.
Like us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/FortCasparMuseumAssociation/.